Welcome to Carena's Designs & Scrapbooking Freebies

My gallery link:
Carena's Designs at Digidesignresort
Scrapbook Flair

My Stores:
Digidesignresort
Digital Scrapbooking STUDIO

JOIN ME at my Facebook Designer FAN PAGE - Freebies Added

Thanks for taking a look. More freebies to come. Sign up for my newsletter so you don't ever miss another freebie again and save yourself some time searching.
Hugs from Carena
FREEBIES and Much More - Get free Collaboration kit Natural Breeze (sign up for newsletter) Click Below Image to Enjoy

Sunday, November 16, 2014

Cosy Autumn Freebie by Carena's Designs

Scrapbooking with Carena at My Memories

My Memories digital scrapbooking software and 13 digital scrapbooking kits pre-loaded to software, access to tutorials, Free photobook and $10 OFF (current Sept 2014) Get $10 OFF - My Memories Software using Code: STMMMS3764
CLICK LINK HERE


New products in store by Carena's Designs
Check them out HERE plus click also for many extra freebies to enjoy and great savings.



My Mothers 80th Birthday Afternoon Tea

Carena's Designs - Cosy Autumn FREEBIE DOWNLOAD HERE - Enjoy  (ends 20 November)
and I have another freebie for you HERE proudly sponsored by Carena's Designs
Above is the layout I did using my Freebie from the Blog Train. I hope this helps inspire you.


Cosy Autumn Freebie by Carena's Designs
Thank you to all who support our blog train. It takes considerable amount of time for each designer to put the freebie and blog train together. Hugs and smooches. Thank you. Carena.

No comments:

Ratings