Welcome to Carena's Designs & Scrapbooking Freebies

My gallery link:
Carena's Designs at Digidesignresort
Scrapbook Flair

My Stores:
Digidesignresort
Digital Scrapbooking STUDIO

JOIN ME at my Facebook Designer FAN PAGE - Freebies Added

Thanks for taking a look. More freebies to come. Sign up for my newsletter so you don't ever miss another freebie again and save yourself some time searching.
Hugs from Carena
FREEBIES and Much More - Get free Collaboration kit Natural Breeze (sign up for newsletter) Click Below Image to Enjoy

Sunday, October 20, 2013

My Memories Software FREEBIE


Want to get this SOFTWARE FREE?
My Memories Suite  - Want to know more?
Check out the brief overview of the
Video on Version 4 New Features






SPECIAL TREAT for all my subscribers and followers.
FREE - My Memories Suite (version 4) worth $40
for YOU - FREE Your code is  FreeTreatAL132 .

VALID: 20th October to 26th October 2013
Limited to this time only. 

CLICK HERE to go to STORE
Click on the software Button and use above code.


Also I have another special treat for those who already have the My Memories Suite - a freebie quick page from me. Made from the Kit: Candy Pink by Carena's Designs - in store and on special $3.50.


Kit: Candy Pink by Carena's Designs
 Candy Pink - ON SALE just $3.50 - Limited Time
by Carena's Designs at My Memories Store HERE

and HERE is the FREEBIE Quick Page
By Carena's Designs
ALSO Many other Sales / Specials In my store.


Download Freebie HERE - Enjoy.


No comments:

Ratings