Welcome to Carena's Designs & Scrapbooking Freebies

My gallery link:
Carena's Designs at Digidesignresort
Scrapbook Flair

My Stores:
Digidesignresort
Digital Scrapbooking STUDIO

JOIN ME at my Facebook Designer FAN PAGE - Freebies Added

Thanks for taking a look. More freebies to come. Sign up for my newsletter so you don't ever miss another freebie again and save yourself some time searching.
Hugs from Carena
FREEBIES and Much More - Get free Collaboration kit Natural Breeze (sign up for newsletter) Click Below Image to Enjoy

Monday, October 8, 2012

Freebie and PS Digital Scrapbooking Tutorial - Clipping

Today I wanted to revisit a kit I designed a while ago but it's still an absolute favourite of mine. And really why wouldn't it be - delicious red roses with white flowers and stunning greens. This kit is a stunner and been a favourite with a lot of people. Perfect for weddings, engagements, anniversary and just about any occasion you can think of. I'm sure if you haven't already seen it - you will fall in love with it to. You can see it in STORE and grab a discount - HERE
Red Rose Romance by Carena's Designs

Red Rose Romance Bundle  comes with BONUS AlBUM COVER - see below for a tutorial on how to use it in Photoshop. Check out todays special on the Bundle.
Red Rose Romance Bundle with BONUS Album Cover
Layout by Carena

This layout is of course is ME!

And now I would love to share some amazing layouts done by my creative team. Aren't they just devine. Love them all - thanks girls, such a wonderful and diverse range of layouts. These of course ares just a few, to see more - please see the layouts in store.
by emst

by emst

by justbnsharon

by marine

by blondy

by victoria32


And now I have a video Tutorial for you on how to us the BONUS Photo Album Cover that is extra and only available in the digital scrapbooking Kit: Red Rose Romance Bundle by Carena's Designs. So now you all get to hear what I sound like. Actually not quiet as I have a small cold.
ALSO I show how to make a selection to fit a photo into an odd shaped frame. In todays case a lace frame. It comes in very handy for all your frames that are not always a ideal size, not square or rectangle or not a perfect oval or circle.  Hope you enjoy.
Sorry for the Demo Mode - This is my first real try out of doing a video and I'm still in Demo Mode.

And here is a layout example using the BONUS Album Cover from the Bundle.


And now the Freebie Sampler - I hope you enjoy working with it - You can grab it HERE. See you need time.

No comments:

Ratings