Welcome to Carena's Designs & Scrapbooking Freebies

My gallery link:
Carena's Designs at Digidesignresort
Scrapbook Flair

My Stores:
Digidesignresort
Digital Scrapbooking STUDIO

JOIN ME at my Facebook Designer FAN PAGE - Freebies Added

Thanks for taking a look. More freebies to come. Sign up for my newsletter so you don't ever miss another freebie again and save yourself some time searching.
Hugs from Carena
FREEBIES and Much More - Get free Collaboration kit Natural Breeze (sign up for newsletter) Click Below Image to Enjoy

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Kitchen Pantry Labels Free by Carena's Designs

Free with Purchase

Exclusive at Digidesignresort

NOVEMBER ROMANCE PART A FREE WITH A PURCHASE OF 10$


NOVEMBER ROMANCE PART B FREE WITH A PURCHASE OF 20$


NOVEMBER ROMANCE PART A & B - FREE WITH A PURCHASE OF 30$


Most Products between $4 and $6 Dollars
Carena's Designs On SALE - Ends 3rd November

Winter is Coming by Carena's Designs

DON'T FORGET to get the Winter is Coming FREEBIE in store 
It will be gone very Soon - HURRY


Little Chef's Kitchen and in My Kitchen BUNDLE
by Carena's Designs
Layout by Alevtina


Layout by EMST

Layout by Justbnsharon

Layout by Victoria32
Freebie for you from Carena's Designs
Again a big Thank you to my Creative Team
for such gorgeous layouts that I can share with you.

TODAYS FREEBIE - Kitchen Pantry LABELS Free Here


Feeling Inspired - Maybe you are looking for something to fill in the chilly winter days and nights. Then perhaps this is a great time to consider doing your pantry labels, recipe cards and all sorts of activities and all possible with a digital scrapbooking kit.  Limited only by your imagination. I hope I've got you started.
Enjoy the Freebie
Check my store out HERE for other great Kits

4 comments:

Elaine said...

Carena these are awesome, thank you so much!!

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 3 post on Oct. 25, 2011. Thanks again.

Craft said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the Cooking category today [26 Oct 02:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Craft said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the Cooking category today [27 Oct 02:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Ratings