Welcome to Carena's Designs & Scrapbooking Freebies

My gallery link:
Carena's Designs at Digidesignresort
Scrapbook Flair

My Stores:
Digidesignresort
Digital Scrapbooking STUDIO

JOIN ME at my Facebook Designer FAN PAGE - Freebies Added

Thanks for taking a look. More freebies to come. Sign up for my newsletter so you don't ever miss another freebie again and save yourself some time searching.
Hugs from Carena
FREEBIES and Much More - Get free Collaboration kit Natural Breeze (sign up for newsletter) Click Below Image to Enjoy

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

PS I Love You - Freebie cluster with word art by Carena

Remember to combine you purchase into one shopping cart and you can get the Current Collab - FREE with PURCHASE automatic into your cart. See store for details.
New: PS I Love You by Carena's Designs ON SALE Just $3.60 Limited Time
Papers for PS I Love You Kit is on SALE NOW and part of a Mix & Match Collection EXCLUSIVE at Digidesignresort Check it out HERE
Above layout by Twin_Tina - Gorgeous cluster work done here. Thank you.
Above and below layouts by emst - Thanks Elaine - gorgeous LO's
Victoria32 has done this stunning Wedding Layout - she has done this as a double page with the groom on the 2nd page. I leave you to take a look at it in the gallery at Digidesignresort - or click to see the layouts in the store and you will find it . Stunning double page.
Above layout by Marnie
Above layout by charliesnana - we exchanged photos and she has done this gorgeous layout with my daughters photo. So awesome - thanks so much.
This is our kitten - Jasper (6 months old) With my daughter Caitlyn.
PS I Love You - Bonus Cluster - Download Here. Password: thankyou Bonus Cluster Available for just a few days. Enjoy.

7 comments:

MouserMo said...

Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to PickleMouse freebie list

Carol said...

I love your work. Thanks so much for your freebies! :0)

Jitka said...

Thank you for your beautiful freebie!

Anonymous said...

Thanks Carena, this is a great cluster!
Huggles,
TracyB

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 3 post on Sep. 01, 2010. Thanks again.

bj said...

thank you!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the beautiful cluster, Carena!
It is so good to see a New Zealander's art work. Wish you lots of luck though I can see you don't need it, lol.
Ann from Wellington, N.Z.

Ratings