Welcome to Carena's Designs & Scrapbooking Freebies

My gallery link:
Carena's Designs at Digidesignresort
Scrapbook Flair

My Stores:
Digidesignresort
Digital Scrapbooking STUDIO

JOIN ME at my Facebook Designer FAN PAGE - Freebies Added

Thanks for taking a look. More freebies to come. Sign up for my newsletter so you don't ever miss another freebie again and save yourself some time searching.
Hugs from Carena
FREEBIES and Much More - Get free Collaboration kit Natural Breeze (sign up for newsletter) Click Below Image to Enjoy

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Freebie from Carena's Designs

Kit: Lazy Daisy by Carena's Designs On Special Now - here
and now for some Creative Team Inspiration.
My layout using part of todays freebie. This is my daughter and our kitten - 7 months old.
You can get this freebie for a few days - HERE. Enjoy

3 comments:

Jitka said...

Thank you for your beautiful freebie!

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Kit(s) post on Sep. 23, 2010. Thanks again.

MouserMo said...

Thank you for your freebies. Link on your post was added to PickleMouse freebie list

Ratings