- duplicate background layer - apply the following to the copy
- image > adjustment > invert
- image > mode > grayscale - don't merge
- set the blending to colour dodge
- filter > gaussian blur - about 50 radius setting
- image > mode > RGB and select merge
- now add it to your layout page and set blending to overlay
- and there you have it.
I hope you enjoy this tutorial. I found it on the web somewhere but never wrote it down where. If you have seen this tutorial please let me know where so I can give proper credit. I do so many tutorials - it's a great way to learn. I highly recommend it.
I'd love to see your layouts you make using this - email me a message with a link to your gallery if you'd like to share them with me. Here: firstname.lastname@example.org